Sell Maximize the Value of Your Vacant Home
A vacant home can represent a tough decision. To sell or to rent? In this book I wrote, I’ll go over that choice in detail to help you get the most out of the property.
I’ve met many, many owners who are renting out their house from out of town or even out of state. There’s easier solutions to this. Did you know that not living in your house could make it easier to sell? What about safety? What do you need to do to assure that your home is safe if you are selling it from a distance?
Claim your copy of my free book and all those questions will be answered along with much more.
Here's what you will learn in this book...
- To rent or sell
- Why vacant is easier to sell
- Finding an agent when you’re out of state
- Pricing it the best way
- Keeping it clean and presentable
Prepping to sell
- Steps to take
- Marketing a vacant home
- Showings and curb appeal while out of state or town
- Reaching buyers
- Safety Issues
- Guidelines to selling out of state homes
- What a good agent will do
- Negotiation tips
- Mistakes to avoid
- Closing a vacant sale